Activate an Internet License
Posted by on 06 November 2014 03:29 PM
Activating an Internet License:
1) Start the Activation Wizard found in the SDK folder. Example: “Neurotec_Biometric_5_0_SDK\bin\Win64_x64\Activation”
(Note: Replace "Neurotec_Biometric_5_0_SDK" with correct SDK version and “Win64_x64” with your correct Operating System)
2) Click on the button “Add Licenses”
3) This will take you to the second screen. Click on “Browse” to add the location of the Internet License File you received from Fulcrum Biometrics:
4) This will pop up a screen where you will need to find location of the Internet License File on your local computer. Once you select the file, click on Open (Or you can double click on the name of the file to select).
5) Once you select your file, you will be brought back to the second screen of the Activation Wizard. You should see your file listed as below; Click “Finish”
6) You will be taken back to the first screen of the Activation Wizard. You will see your license listed as below:
Your Internet License is now activated.